It is becoming very challenging to put the phone down. Not only are most people working in front of a screen all day, but most do it at home too. Several people go home after work and sit in front of the TV and browse their phone.
We live a digitalized life. Over 80% of the population owns a mobile device, and 57% of them have more than one type of device. Our digital world is a simple escape of our reality, and it comes at a cost. The impact on our brain, body, and behavior can be very significant in one’s life and ruin relationships with people we love. Not only are our electronic devices connected to the internet, but it is also in our car, the fridge, our watch, our games, and even our home. This omnipresence of technology begs the question, how can we free ourselves from an addiction to the digital world?
Here’s a short survey that will give you an idea of your relationship with technology. While this is not a scientific survey, it gives you an idea of your relationship with the digital world.
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- The research behind the impact of technology and why you should reduce your screen time;
- How you can benefit from adopting new behaviours and reconnect with your life;
- Why you need to select non-digital activities to better your life;
- How to refocus your mind to gain more attention;
- How to adopt successful habits and become more aware of your behaviours;
- How to create a life that is fulfilling and happy while reducing your screen time;
- How to spend less time in the digital world and implement a new routine in 21 days;
- 7 ways to improve your sleep and maintain it throughout the night;
- 19 habits that might be a sign that your relationship with technology is toxic;
- 5 rules to improve your attention and increase your ability to live in the present moment;
- Successful techniques to reduce your screen time and gain more energy;
- How you can practice emotional awareness and balance your feelings;
- 4 techniques to be more comfortable with solitude and how it can enrich your life;
- Over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge and help you embrace the real world;
- And much, much more!