Getting Things Done
Everybody’s got potential. In fact, everybody has the potential to become very wealthy.
Success is a habit. Even if you are dealt a lousy hand and you are dealing with an almost impossible situation complete with toxic people, you can still pull out a victory.
Mindset #1: My potential for achievement will carry me through
Everybody’s got potential. In fact, everybody has the potential to become very wealthy. Everybody has the potential to excel at one sport or another. But the problem is, most people never live up to their potential, yet they keep celebrating the fact that they have potential for achievement.
Let this sink in: do not confuse actual achievement for potential and potential for achievement. They are two totally different things. You can’t just coast for the rest of your life, thanks to the realization that you have potential. Your potential is not going to do you an ounce of good unless you turn it into actual achievement and results.
- You are going to become a more effective person.
- You will learn to identify the mindsets that crush personal effectiveness.
- You will understand that the world rewards action right here, right now.
- You can begin to understand that results are only possible when you take action.
- You are going to learn exactly how to free up enough time and motivation for the big projects that will move your life forward.